- Jeff Who Lives at Home – i’ve always been a Jason Segel fan, and this quirky dark comedy is just another reason why.
- our shiny new compost pail – oh my gosh you guys, this pail is awesome. we just throw our food scraps, egg shells, etc. in it, and drop it off at the compost dump near our house. i was skeptical as to whether or not it would really be odorless, but YES. you would never know we have weeks of banana peels & avocado skins hanging out in our kitchen.
- my Lifefactory water bottle – this glass water bottle has kind of become my security blanket. i bring it with me everywhere. not only is glass the tastiest material drink out of, but the safest as well. no need to worry about BPA, PVC, lead, etc.
- dots dots dots – you could polka dots on a potato sack and i’d gladly wear it. throw a chambray shirt under this sweater and call it a day.
- Garance Dore print – J’adore Garance Doré. And the opportunity to buy a print of her sketches? Magnifique!