OMG. First blog post. I feel all this pressure to be witty, but let’s face it. I’m not. Dorky I can do with ease. Witty? –not so much. So let’s start out with my being honest with you, shall we? A little “get to know you” sesh, if you will? We can pretend it’s the first day of class and you have to tell everyone your name, where your from, and your favorite color (and being the attention whore I am, I always loved those). Let’s start with the basics:
This is me.
This is my hot toddy of a hubby, Mike.
And this is our mischeivous monster, Harlow.
Now that you know my little family, let’s get back to ME. (I wasn’t kidding about being an attention whore.)
- I’ve been married for almost a year and a half to that Mike kid, and let me tell you- best decision ever. Being married is where it’s at.
- I hate hoppy beer.
- I also hate my hands. But I do love my dad, who is the owner of the genes and gave me the hands, so I suppose I can’t complain about it too much.
- Jesus is my homeboy. I will never apologize for loving Him. That being said, I have been known to say ass, damn, and shit, much to my mother’s dismay.
- STOP ASKING WHEN MIKE AND I ARE GONNA HAVE KIDS. It’s in the cards, I promise. But we have enough to juggle as it is. And I have a hard time disciplining my dog. And I like sleeping in.
- I can’t go through the day without good tunes.
I think that’s a good start. For me, this is basically just a place for me to ramble so Mike’s ears can get a rest. In fact, when I told him I was thinking about starting a blog, he thought it was FABULOUS idea. So here goes nothing!